$29.99 per person
When the sun goes down in Clearwater…
Welcome to Florida’s Ghost Coast.
As night washes over the Gulf, enveloping beaches, streets and structures, let us be your guide through the haunted history of Clearwater and Dunedin. Listen to strange and twisted tales of the supernatural from author Joshua Ginsberg. Join us for terror on the trolley… if you DARE.
Some of the haunted and historic sites we’ll visit and learn about include:
• The Biltmore Hotel
• Clearwater Municipal Cemetery
• The Capitol Theatre
• Andrew’s Chapel
• The Historic Fenway Hotel
• Curtis Fundamental Elementary School
Here we invite you to unearth the answers to questions such as:
• Why did pioneer S.S. Coachmen raise a small army to build and defend the first Pinellas County courthouse, and could these residents still be bound to their task, from beyond the grave?
• Who was Gertrude Warnick? What heroic act cost this woman her life in Pinellas County’s greatest loss of life tragedy?
• Is Maisie Plant still wandering the halls of a historic hotel searching for her pearls?
• Do jilted brides, bootleggers, pioneers and pirates forestall entering the next world to continue seeking their lost loves and loot?
Download our informational flipbook.
Purchase Author Joshua Ginsberg's book here!
Joshua Ginsberg is the author of Secret Tampa Bay: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful and Obscure (2020), Tampa Bay Scavenger (2021), and Oldest Tampa Bay (2022). A writer and curiosity seeker, he relocated from Chicago in 2016. Recently he wrote the script of the ghost tour for the Clearwater Jolley Trolley (hauntedclearwater.com) and his work has appeared in numerous print and online publications including The City Key, Atlas Obscura, Travel After Five, and on his own blog, Terra Incognita Americanus. He currently lives in the Town n’ Country neighborhood of Tampa with his wife, Jen, and their Shih Tzu, Tinker Bell.
DepartureClearwater Beach at Pier 60 and the Clearwater Historical Society