Free Jolley Trolley Shuttle Service.
- Friday running from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM from Our Lady of Lourdes fall festival grounds to Dunedin high school parking lot.
- Saturday running from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM from OLL Fall Festival grounds to Dunedin high school parking lot.
The shuttle is free and so much fun so make use of it! It’s your first fair ride of the event.
• Super Pet Adopt-a-Thon w/50+ Rescue Groups
• Running of the Wieners
• King & Queen Pledge Drive
• Blessing of the Animals
• Lure Coursing
• Pet Costume Contest
• Alumni Parade
• Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic
• Food Court w/Vegetarian Fare
• Pet Talent Contest
• Photos w/ Santa
• Pet Themed Vendors
• Beer Tents w/Import & Craft Selections
“The Dunedin Celtic Music & Craft Beer Festival presented by the Dunedin Scottish Arts Foundation is an annual event centered around Traditional and Contemporary Celtic music and both local and national craft beer. The 2019 festival will feature music by Off Kilter, Seven Nations, Bad Haggis, City of Dunedin Pipe Band, and Leahy from Cape Breton.
NEW this year: We are taking our Craft Beer to a whole new level!!! We are having a special Craft Brew Village with over 50 craft beers and ciders from around the area! This new event within an event is only $20 extra with your paid admission. Unlimited 4 oz samples for 4 hours!.
This festival is held every year on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and is a day filled with a wide variety of music, dancing, craft beer, food, and Celtic crafts & merchandise. This is a rain or shine outdoor festival beginning at 11 am and going until 9 pm. Each year the main stage features National and International Celtic music artists and bands along with the World Champion City of Dunedin Pipe Band, Dunedin Scottish Highlander High School Band and Dunedin Highland Middle School Band. We offer a great selection of Celtic crafts from regional and local artisans. Of course there is nothing that goes better with craft beer than food! Each year we have food vendors serving up traditional Celtic cuisine, good ole American BBQ, and much much more. Bring a friend, a lawn chair, and enjoy the music, the craft beer and a great day in Dunedin.
General Admission – $15 Early Bird and $20 at the gate.
Kids 12 and under are FREE with a paying adult (General Admission).
VIP – $100 includes Admission and a special VIP area with seating and a catered buffet lunch and dinner. Beer, Wine Soda and Beer included.
- VIP – kids 5 – 12 years old are $10 with an adult VIP ticket
- VIP – kids 13 – 20 are $20 with an adult VIP ticket
- The $10/$20 per child will be collected at VIP check in (adult with VIP ticket required to be present)”